Most Important Group of Amino Acids*
Purpose: Exercise recovery & Repair
Focus: Super combination of BCAA’s for muscle supplementation
Main Ingredients:L-Leucine,L-Isoleucine,L-Valine,Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E
- MET-Rx® BCAA 2200 With Nitrogel Technology enhanced with high potency Vitamin B-6, which plays an essential role in BCAA metabolism*
- BCAAs make up a high proportion of the amino acids in muscle.
- They are unique because they are the only amino acids burned by muscles as fuel.
- These are three specific Amino Acids i.e. Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine.
- These are essential For-Muscle growth, Muscle repair & increase of performance by delaying fatigue.
- Iso Leucine… Effects formation of Protein.
- Leucine…. Effects muscle growth.
- Valine…Repair of muscle and enhance metabolism.
- Can be used to build protein or broken down in muscle to supply a direct source of energy.
- Provides muscle nitrogen support for a variety of metabolic functions
Dose: 4 soft gels Pre and Post workout
Serving Size 4 Softgels
Amount Per Serving<
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
1,200 mg (1.2 g)
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients:Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color.