Vitamin Supplements help to fulfill our body’s additional nutrition demands. There are two types of Vitamins, one fat-soluble vitamin and the other water-soluble vitamin. Fat Soluble Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Vitamin K) require oil as a medium to absorb properly in body. Water Soluble Vitamins (Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C) require water for effective absorption in body:
Fat Soluble Vitamins:
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) is essential for healthy eyesight.
- Vitamin D (Calciferol) helps in Calcium absorption and strong immunity.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) helps in strong immunity.
- Vitamin K (Phyloquinon) is essential for healthy blood clotting.
Water Soluble Vitamins:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is essential for healthy immunity and useful for healthy skin & hair health.
- B Complex: B Complex offers 8 B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Biotin, Folic Acid & B12), which are essential for good energy, digestion, brain functioning, heart health and skin & hair health.
Why use Vitamin Supplement:
Below are certain specific conditions due to which we require intake of vitamin supplements (apart from normal usage which is recommended to everyone):
- Pollution and smoking.
- Regular intake of excess junk food/alcohol/ tea/coffee.
- Overcooked food.
- Lack of nutrients in soil due to over farming.
- Diseases like Cancers, Cardiovascular diseases, Diabetes, Osteoporosis raise requirements of nutrients.
- With ageing body’s ability declines to absorb and utilize nutrients, thus body requires extra vitamins to cope with deficiency.
Benefits of Vitamin Supplements:
- Multivitamins containing essential vitamins are a convenient and affordable way of fulfilling nutritional gap.
- Generous intake of antioxidant or vitamins may reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- B Complex Vitamin supplements (Including Folic acid, Vitamins B-6 and B-12) may reduce the risk of heart diseases in the general population.
- Taking Folic acid supplement reduces women’s risk of having baby with neural tube birth defects.
(Ref: MULTIVITAMINS AND OTHER DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS FOR BETTER HEALTH A Position Paper Prepared for the Council for Responsible Nutrition May 15, 2006)
- According to The Journal of The American Medical Association (JAMA) that all adults should take vitamin supplements to help prevent from chronic diseases. (Ref: American Medical Association 2002; 287:3127–9).
My Nutrition is the best place to buy genuine world-renowned Vitamin Supplements brands online for men and women in India. My Nutrition guarantees for authenticity of Vitamins Supplements along with providing attractive discounts and offers.